10 steps to boost your Positive Intelligence.Nov 23, 2020
Want to feel more positive?
Did you say Yes?
Then you have come to the right place.
In this article, I share 10 ways you can feel happier and more joyful each and every day.
Pause and ask yourself these questions;
On a scale of 1-10
How happy do you feel on a daily basis?
How do you deal with challenges?
How quickly do you bounce back from setbacks?
How healthy are your relationships?
How content are you with your life?
Tough questions, right!
If you scored five or below in any of the above, it might be time to boost your positive intelligence.
So what is Positive Intelligence?
PI (positive intelligence) refers to the strength of your positive mental muscles, aka your mental fitness.
It's your outlook on the world.
Is your cup half-full or half-empty?
When you're mentally fit, you can handle challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions.
You will happier and experience more uplifting emotions.
Why improve your positive intelligence?
Think back to a time when you felt joy. How amazing did it feel?
Imagine being able to feel that way most of the time. Sure things will happen that are outside of our control, but we always have a choice as to how we respond.
Raising our PI allows us to see clearly, and not let our negative thoughts spiral, as we begin to feel more focused and access greater levels of creativity.
When we feel more positive, we send a powerful message to the universe stating "I am ready to receive more love, success, health and abundance". We draw in even more incredible experiences, people and opportunities.
Ready to feel happy and joyful daily. Here are ten ways you can do just that.
1. Start every day thinking about three things you are grateful for. Gratitude has been proven to boost wellbeing and increase life satisfaction. When we take the time to appreciate what we have in our life, it instantly makes us feel more joyful. Try writing down three things you are grateful for every day. A powerful practice and a fantastic habit to begin if you want to improve your PI.
2. Exercise. When we move our bodies, we release endorphins and serotonin our feel-good hormones. Exercise has several benefits, not just physical but mental as well. Aim to hit 10000 steps daily and do some kind of workout that increases your heart rate at least 3x a week.
3. Create a playlist with all your favourite songs and sing them out loud. Numerous scientific and psychological studies have shown that music can lift our moods, combat depression, improve blood flow, lower levels of stress-related hormones such as cortisol, and ease any pain. So next time you are feeling a little flat or overwhelmed try listening to music and feel the incredible benefits.
4. Watch a funny video. Laughter boosts immunity and helps with stress and heart health. There is a reason they say "laughter is the best medicine" Go online and type in "funny video" or watch your favourite comedian, or listen to an upbeat podcast, just laugh as much as you can throughout the day.
5. Limit your time watching the news.
Nothing positive is trending on the news. Try and have a news detox for a week and see how good you feel. The time you would typically spend consuming the news, try reading a book or listen to a great podcast. Be careful what you allow into your mind every day. The media does not sell positivity; it sells fear and negativity.
6. Surround yourself with people who lift you up.
Who you surround yourself with is who you become. The company you keep matters. If you want to improve your PI, one of the quickest and most effective ways of doing this is by surrounding yourself with optimistic people. Next time you are with your friends and family notice how you feel. Do you come away feeling energised, or do you feel drained?
If you identify the people you spend time with are not making you feel good then look for local meet up groups or join online communities. Take action as misery loves company.
7. Celebrate all the wins each day.
Have you ever said these words "I will be happy when" or "I will celebrate when..."? We have a habit of waiting for the outcome we want before we allow ourselves to feel good. Try flipping it and instead celebrate all the small wins. Not only will this boost your PI, but it will also increase self-esteem as you enjoy the journey.
8. Catch those negative thoughts.
According to new research, an average person has about 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Of those, 80% are negative, and 95% are repetitive thoughts.
Now that is a lot of thoughts to catch, so I am not suggesting that you notice all of them. Instead spend time each day sitting in silence or meditating for at least 10 minutes.
Over time this will build your self-awareness as you begin to notice patterns of thoughts. Once you identify a few automatic, negative thoughts, you have the power to change them. Try swapping the negative thinking for a more positive and empowering mantra such as "every day I expand my levels of health, joy and abundance". Keep repeating this mantra as much as you can throughout the day anytime you feel your energy dip. Notice how it begins to improve your mood the more you recite it.
Over time you will reprogram your mind as you begin to pull out the weeds and plant more seeds that will blossom into feelings of love, joy and prosperity.
9. Do something kind for others.
When we do something nice for others, it not only makes that person receiving the kindness feel good, it also makes us feel good too.
An act of kindness could be so small and straightforward, such as holding a door open, complimenting someone or just smiling at a stranger.
These simple acts have a ripple effect on the world around you boosting your PI as you inspire and positively impact others.
10. Remember that you and you alone are responsible for your happiness.
To increase your levels of PI you need to to stop blaming, criticising and judging yourself and others.
Take back control and decide how you want to feel each day and set that intention to feel positive, energised and joyful.
There is no need to limit your positive emotions, learn to lean in and feel them fully. The more you do this, the more joy you will feel.
Human beings have a habit of dialling down their levels of happiness, saying things like "this is too good to be true" or "this won't last". Catch yourself next time you say this and instead sit with the positive experience or emotions you are experiencing. Doing this will increase your positive intelligence quicker than you can ever imagine.
I hope you enjoyed this article.
If you are looking to experience more joy, health and abundance in 2021 then be sure to register for our VIP pre-launch special.
By signing up, you will receive 54% off our general public prices and be notified about our program 24hours before everyone else.
We are only taking 100 people, so spots sell fast.
Do not miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your life to a whole new level in 2021.
Your future self will thank you for it.